Congratulations to St Cloud and NWC on the their State results.
St Cloud Bantam B Consolation Champion
NWC 12U A 3rd Place
D5 TEAMS GOING TO STATE!!!!!
Bantam A - MAML #1 seed
Bantam B - Buffalo Black #1 seed
Bantam B - St Cloud Red #2 seed
15U B - Sartell/Sauk Rapids #4 seed
15U B - LDC #4 seed
Pee Wee A - Sartell #1 seed
Pee Wee A - LDC #2 seed
12U A - NWC #3 seed
Pee Wee B - Sartell #1 seed
Pee Wee B - St Cloud #2 seed
12U B - Buffalo #1 seed
Congrats to all. It was a record setting year for D5 State Qualifiers!
Bantam AA - St. Cloud
Bantam A - MAML, River Lakes, Sartell
Bantam B - Buffalo Black, Litchfield / DC Navy, St. Cloud Red
Girls U15A - Sartell-Sauk Rapids, River Lakes
Girls U15B - Litchfield / DC, Sartell-Sauk Rapids 2
Pee Wee AA - St. Cloud, STMA
Pee Wee A - Sartell, Litchfield / DC, MAML
Pee Wee B - STMA B1 Gold, Sartell Blue, St. Cloud Red
Girls U12A - North Wright County
Girls U12B - Buffalo, Litchfield / DC
Play-offs are held for Bantam, Pee Wee, Girls U15, and Girls U12 leagues. Participating teams are seeded into a double elimination Regional Qualifying Play-Off. Regional tournament entry awards for Bantam AA, Bantam A, Bantam B, Pee Wee AA, Pee Wee A, Pee Wee B, Girls U15, Girls U12A, and Girls U12B district playoff teams will be identified in posted brackets once play-offs begin. Pee Wee B teams not participating in the Regional Qualifying tournaments are seeded into a double elimination District Tournament
Play-offs dates: Feb 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 with Championship Day on Feb 26
Championship games will all be played at the Municipal Athletic Complex (MAC) in St. Cloud on Sunday February 26th. Come for a game, Stay for the day.
PLEASE be at the rink ready to play 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game time. If we run early we WILL start to help avoid any delays caused by overtimes.
Pee Wee B Red
St. Cloud Red vs STMA 1 B1 Gold
- St. Cloud Red wins 5 vs 3 in Head-to-Head
Buffalo Black vs Sauk Rapids 1|
- Buffalo Black wins 6 vs 2 in Head-to-Head
Pee Wee B Blue
St. Cloud Gray vs St. Cloud White vs STMA B2 Silver
- St. Cloud Gray 9 vs St. Cloud White 7 vs STMA B2 Silver 6 in Head-to-Head
In case of a tie at the end of regulation playing time, the teams shall not change goals, and sudden victory overtime play shall ensue using the following format:
a) Two (2) minute rest
b) Ten (10) minute OT period will take place 6 on 6
c) Two (2) minute rest
d) Ten (10) minute OT period will take place 6 on 6
e) Resurface, if at the discretion of the Referee is needed, will take place after 2 OT periods.
This format will continue until a winner is found.
The District 5 Play-offs are very similar to regular season with only a few changes:
1. Bring your stickers for the scorebook, or be prepared to write in the names of the players.
2. Host Associations are required to provide a clock operator.
3. The penalty box is staffed by one adult from the home team, and one adult from the visiting team. The home team also provides an official scorekeeper (scorebook). Home team is the highest seed or the top team in the bracket if teams not seeded at start of tournament.
4. Host Association will call/e-mail/text game results in as listed in directions found on play-off tab page of this website.
5. Home team mails score sheet in.
6. Host Association is obligated to comply with MN Hockey's medical attention requirements. (Page 31 of MN Hockey Handbook) Association can submit documentation to the District for reimbursement of up to $30/per game.
Triple check the brackets/game times/locations to make sure that everyone on your team is prepared.
Please post a bracket of the tournament in the arena for reference for the teams.
When games are complete please email scores of the game to email@example.com Additional send final score text to (615) 491-8863 ASAP (yes area code 615 is correct) as then we will update the website for all. Be sure to include level (Bantam A, etc) along with team names and score in the message
We want to send your family to Universal Orlando Resort™. Get out and Play!ENTER NOW