Here are the District 5 Play-Off Champions and all teams qualifying for Regional tournaments and their Seed (1,2,3,etc...)
Bantam AA Champion: Buffalo
- Regional Qualifiers: Buffalo (#1), STMA AA (#2)
Bantam A Champions: Litchfield / DC
- Regional Qualifiers: Litchfield / DC (#1), Sartell (#2)
Bantam B Champion: STMA B1
- Regional Qualifiers: STMA B1 (#1), Buffalo Black (#2), Willmar (#3), St. Cloud Red (#4)
Pee Wee AA Champion: STMA AA
- Regional Qualifiers: STMA AA (#1), St. Cloud (#2)
Pee Wee A Champion: Sartell
- D5 Regional Qualifiers: Sartell (#1), New Ulm (#2)
- D4 Regional Qualifiers: Hutchinson (#1), Monticello (#2), River Lakes (#3)
Pee Wee B Champion: Buffalo Black
- Regional Qualifiers: Buffalo Black (#1), Sauk Rapids 1 (#2)
- Regional Qualifier: North Wright County
Girls U15B Champion: Sartell / Sauk Rapids
- Regional Qualifiers: Sartell / Sauk Rapids (#1), North Wright County (#2)
Girls U12A Champion: North Wright County
- Regional Qualifiers: N Wright County (#1), Buffalo (#2)
Girls U12B Champion: Litchfield / DC
- Regional Qualifiers: Litchfield / DC (#1), Hutchinson (#2)
Pee Wee B Non-Regional Tournament Champion: Litchfield / DC
Bantam, Pee Wee, Girls U15, Girls U12
District 5 Play-Offs are in progress and will conclude on February 23rd.
Play-Offs Complete and All Brackets Updated to Final Results.
Squirt / Girls U10 tournament is March 6th - 8th.
All Bracket Seedings are Completed and Posted.
Game results will be updated under the Play-Off and Squirt / U10 Trny tabs. Check back often.
8.7 Hazardous Travel
If weather conditions seem hazardous for highway travel and a coach questions the feasibility of traveling within the District 5 area, the following procedures should be followed:
1. The traveling coach must call D5 League Coordinator, Bill Breeden 952.715.9605
2. The call MUST be made by a coach or team manager, NOT a parent.
League Coordinator will retrieve information on travel advisories and make a decision on the game in question. If it is decided that the game should be played, and isn’t, the game will be recorded as a forfeit. The traveling team will be fined for not playing a league game.
District 5 Youth Hockey is operated by volunteers working to promote physical and mental development and good health, character, sportsmanship and citizenship. In order to continue this successful program we ask for your help and cooperation. Anyone who is interested in working in this volunteer youth program at the District level, or Association level, please contact your hockey association representative.