Bantam B - St. Cloud Red
Girls U15B - Buffalo
Girls U12A - North Wright County
Girls U12B - Willmar
These teams have completed the District 5 tournaments and are Regional qualifiers
- (listed by seed #):
Bantam AA - Buffalo (1), STMA (2), St. Cloud (3)
Bantam A - Sartell (1), Litchfield / DC (2), Monticello Moose (3)
District 5 - STMA B1 (1), St. Cloud Red (2), River Lakes B1 (3)
District 4 - Hutchinson (1), Sartell B1 (2), Litchfield / DC (3)
Girls U15A - North Wright County (1)
Girls U12A - North Wright County (1)
Girls U12B - Litchfield / DC (1), Willmar (2)
Pee Wee AA - St. Cloud (1), STMA (2)
Pee Wee A - Sartell (1), River Lakes (2), Monticello Moose (3)
Pee Wee B - Willmar B1 (1), St. Cloud Red (2), St. Cloud Black (3)
For District 5 Pee Wee teams not participating in the regional qualifying tournament:
Champion: STMA Blue
2nd Place: Sauk Rapids
3rd Place: Buffalo White
Brackets are being updated as final games scores are posted and standings positions are determined.
Play-offs are held for Bantam, Pee Wee, Girls U15, and Girls U12 leagues. Participating teams are seeded into a double elimination Regional Qualifying Play-Off. Regional tournament entry awards for Bantam AA, Bantam A, Bantam B, Pee Wee AA, Pee Wee A, Pee Wee B, Girls U12A, and Girls U12B district playoff teams will be identified in posted brackets once play-offs begin. Pee Wee B teams not participating in the Regional Qualifying tournaments are seeded into a double elimination District Tournament. Girls U15A tournament is being hosted by District 10
Play-offs dates: Feb 15, 16, 17, 22, 23 with Championship Day on Feb 24
Championship games will all be played at the Municipal Athletic Complex (MAC) in St. Cloud on Sunday February 24th. Come for a game, Stay for the day.
PLEASE be at the rink ready to play 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game time. If we run early we WILL start to help avoid any delays caused by overtimes.
STMA Blue vs Buffalo B2
- Head-to-Head STMA Blue wins 5 vs 3
Sartell B2 vs Moose
- Head-to-Head Sartell B2 wins 4 vs 3
St. Cloud White vs Marshall
- Head-to-Head St. Cloud White wins 4 vs 3
Willmar B2 vs New Ulm
- While no result in for final game if New Ulm won and Willmar did not receive their FPP, Willmar would still prevail in most wins in league play
Pee Wee B:
Buffalo B1 Black vs Willmar B1
- Head-to-Head ties 4 vs 4
- Most wins in League Play - Buffalo B1 Black wins 11 vs 9
Buffalo B2 White vs St. Cloud Silver
- Head-to-Head ties 4 vs 4
- Most wins in League Play - Buffalo B2 White wins 10 vs 8
In case of a tie at the end of regulation playing time, the teams shall not change goals, and sudden victory overtime play shall ensue using the following format:
a) Two (2) minute rest
b) Ten (10) minute OT period will take place 6 on 6
c) Two (2) minute rest
d) Ten (10) minute OT period will take place 6 on 6
e) Resurface, if at the discretion of the Referee is needed, will take place after 2 OT periods.
This format will continue until a winner is found.
The District 5 Play-offs are very similar to regular season with only a few changes:
1. Bring your stickers for the scorebook, or be prepared to write in the names of the players.
2. Host Associations are required to provide a clock operator.
3. The penalty box is staffed by one adult from the home team, and one adult from the visiting team. The home team also provides an official scorekeeper (scorebook). Home team is the highest seed or the top team in the bracket if teams not seeded at start of tournament.
4. Host Association will call/e-mail/text game results in as listed in directions found on play-off tab page of this website.
5. Home team mails score sheet in.
6. Host Association is obligated to comply with MN Hockey's medical attention requirements. (Page 31 of MN Hockey Handbook) Association can submit documentation to the District for reimbursement of up to $30/per game.
Triple check the brackets/game times/locations to make sure that everyone on your team is prepared.
Please post a bracket of the tournament in the arena for reference for the teams.
When games are complete please email scores of the game to firstname.lastname@example.org Additional send final score text to (615) 491-8863 ASAP (yes area code 615 is correct) as then we will update the website for all. Be sure to include level (Bantam A, etc) along with team names and score in the message