District 5 will be holding Championship tournaments for Squirt A, Squirt B, Squirt C, Girls U10A, and Girls U10B. Tournaments will take place on March 12th and 13th.
- Champion: River Lakes
- STMA (2), Sartell (3), Buffalo (4)
Squirt B Black:
- Champion: Sartell Blue
- St. Cloud Red (2), STMA 1 (3), Sartell White (4)
Squirt B Blue:
- Champion: St. Cloud Black
- Litchfield / DC (2), STMA B2 Blue (3), Sartell B2 (4)
- Champion: River Lakes
- Sartell (2), Litchfield / DC (3), Monticello Moose (4)
- Champion: Buffalo
- Riverblades (2), Litchfiedl / DC (3), Riverhawks (4)
- Champion: Riverblades Black
- Riverhawks White (2), Riverhawks Red (3), River Lakes (4)
There will be a 30 second rest, goalies remain at the same end as third period. Then play a 3 minute overtime 6 on 6, sudden victory. If still tied then a 3 person shoot out. Coaches will select 3 players for this , they cannot be the same player,winner of the shoot out will be best out of the 3. If still tied then a sudden victory shoot out, coaches will select a player that has not been in the previous best of 3 shoot out until a winner is found, Players cannot participate twice in the shoot out until all players cycled through the shoot out. Visiting team will shoot first in the shoot out and home team shall have the chance to tie upon a goal scored by the visiting team in the sudden victory format.
1. Team managers: Gamesheet will be used for playoff games. Host will provide Gamesheet scorekeeper/operator.
2. Host Associations are required to provide a clock operator.
3. The penalty box will be staffed by one adult from the home team and one adult from the visiting team.
4. Host Association please post a bracket of the tournament in the arena for reference by the participating teams.
This year score reporting will be completed using GameSheet. Please make sure games are uploaded at their conclusion. If you are unable to get internet access or are having issues with the GameSheet application please send a final score text to (615) 491-8863 (yes area code 615 is correct) as then we will update the website for all. Be sure to include level (Bantam A, etc) along with team names and score in the message
Triple check the brackets/game times/locations to make sure that everyone on your team is prepared. Please be ready to play at least 15 minutes early, as we will start early to prevent any over time delays.