There will be no District 5 Championship tournaments for Squirt A, Squirt B, Squirt C, and Girls U10B this season.
There will be a 30 second rest, goalies remain at the same end as third period. Then play a 3 minute overtime 6 on 6, sudden victory. If still tied then a 3 person shoot out. Coaches will select 3 players for this , they cannot be the same player,winner of the shoot out will be best out of the 3. If still tied then a sudden victory shoot out, coaches will select a player that has not been in the previous best of 3 shoot out until a winner is found, Players cannot participate twice in the shoot out until all players cycled through the shoot out. Visiting team will shoot first in the shoot out and home team shall have the chance to tie upon a goal scored by the visiting team in the sudden victory format.
1. Team managers: Bring stickers for the scorebook, or be prepared to write in the names of the players. Home team is the top team on the bracket.
2. Host Associations are required to provide a clock operator.
3. The penalty box will be staffed by one adult from the home team and one adult from the visiting team. The home team also provides an official scorekeeper (scorebook).
4. Host Association will e-mail/text game results (email@example.com or text (615) 491.8863) immediately after the completion of the game.
5. Home team mails score sheet in.
Triple check the brackets/game times/locations to make sure that everyone on your team is prepared. Please be ready to play at least 15 minutes early, as we will start early to prevent any over time delays.